- Convert GIF files into animated PNG format on Mac
- Support single conversion and batch conversion from GIF to APNG
- Remove white pixels around the edges in the original GIFs
- Finish conversion in three simple steps: import GIF files > set output path > convert
- Complete conversion easily and quickly with lossless quality
- Show up generated files in Finder after conversion
- Clean and secure, no malware or adds-on
- Good after-sale services (24/7 online customer support)
- 30-day money back guarantee
How can I convert GIF files to APNG format on a Mac computer? GMagon GifToAPNGConverter is what you are looking for. With this app installed, you can easily convert animated GIF files to APNG format on Mac OS X 10.7 or later. This program can intelligently import APNG files one by one or import directory and convert them to APNG format quickly. It is a pretty handy app to have around if you deal with animated image files often. Try GMagon GifToAPNGConverter now and see how it can make your job easier.
A very easy to use Mac app
GMagon GifToAPNGConverter is capable of converting animated GIF to animated PNG with one click. Simply add one or more animated GIF images into it and click the “Convert” button to start, GMagon GifToAPNGConverter will do the rest for you.
Support batch conversion
You can load a number of GIF files into GMagon GifToAPNGConverter to process batch conversion without any quality loss.
Remove white pixels around the edges in the original GIFs
GMagon GifToAPNGConverter is able to remove white pixels around the edges in the original GIFs, and this feature ensures you can get much clearer APNG files after the conversion.
- Processor: Intel, 64-bit processor
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.7 or above (including macOS Sierra/macOS High Sierra)
Version 3.2.0 (Build:2018-02-07)
1. Fixing the jitter of GIFs.
2. Optimizing the user interface.
3. Optimizing the content of the Quick Start.
Version 3.1.0 (Build:2018-01-28)
1. Fixed some minor bugs.
2. [SDK] Updated SDK v20180122.10.50
3. [Kernel] Update Kernel SDK
Version 3.0.0 (20180108)
1. Added batch conversion feature.
2. Fixed some bugs.