Are you looking for a way to quickly and easy convert a directory of .csv files into the .xls or .xlsx format? While in your Mac system, it is unable for you to install an Excel as Windows does. Besides, you cannot batch convert your XLS batch files in Excel. If you need to manipulate XLS, XLSX, or CSV file data, XLS2csv converter comes in with many bells and whistles and special processes including:
- It is 10-20 times faster than using Excel.
- It also allows for the saving and restoring of complex ‘conversion jobs’.
- It is able to move or delete files after processing, and skip files already processed
- The results can be previewed before conversion starts.
- You can import and convert files in batch.
Here are simple steps of how to use XLS2csv after installation:
- Import your Excel file or a batch of files into this converter by clicking.
- Set your output directory to put your output in the right file.
- If you want to preview the convert effects, you can see it clearly and also change its coding to CSV UTF-8, UCS-2BE, etc.
- The final step is to click the convert button, you can choose to convert one file at once or convert all files at one click.
The XLS2csv can be largely helpful if you require complicated file conversion jobs done regularly. By saving and recalling a conversion job file, XLS2csv quickly remembers all the file conversion tasks and their details.
Hopefully the above has given you an insight into the wonderful world of Excel spreadsheet.
Mac batch convert XLS to CSV
How to convert XLS to CSV on a Mac?
How to create border radius CSS code on Mac?
How do I convert Excel to CSV on Mac?
Convert XLS to CSV on Mac without Excel installed
How to create UTF-8/UTF-16 CSV from XLS/XLSX on Mac?