Release date: 2017-09-25
- Updated base SDK to version 1.2.4
- Added support for macOS 10.13
- Optimized UI layout and app performance
Release date: 2017-09-07
Base SDK updated to Ver. 1.2.
Release date: 2017-08-23
- Fix Memory overflow exception
- Fix the size of file parsing and bumper
- Fix the problem of default CSV field separator
- Delete the character of CSV field surrended by “”
- Support converting large .xls files
- Support generating the name of CSV file according to the number of Sheet.
- Support .xlsx files (Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, Open Offices Excel)
- Support parsing section of data format conversion
- Support data format of WPS:
1. WPS  Fraction expression format [#\ ?/?]. 2. WPS  Common string format [0_ ] 3. WPS  Date time format [yyyy/m/d;@] 4. WPS  Date time format [[$-409]h:mm:ss\ AM/PM;@] 5. WPS  Common format coding [[DBNum1][$-804]General]
- Support data format of Common built-in format:
1. built-in format style of parsing date 2. built-in format style of variable reference 3. built-in format style of parsing fraction 4. built-in format style of parsing scientific counting expression 5. built-in format style of parsing percentage 6. built-in format style of parsing time 7. built-in format style of parsing currency
- Support data format of Apple Numbers:
1. Numbers  0" " 2. Numbers  yyyy/m/d 3. Numbers  "￥"#,##0.00;"￥-"#,##0.00 4. Numbers  h:mm:ss" "AM/PM 5. Numbers  # #/#
- Support extraction of table data attributes:
title subject author keywords comment lastAuthor appName category manager company
- Support table preview and data extraction
- Support large .xlsx files procession
- Generate the name of CSV file according to the number of Sheet.
- Setting-adjust background of language interface
- Adjust the Hover status of all buttons
- Accurately locate output path after successfully converting .xls/.xlsx files
Upgraded to Ver1.14
- Upgraded core API.
- Redesigned software logo.
|for macOS 64-bit OS||FileSize|