- Clean and secure, no malware or adds-on
- A very easy to use app to help you convert APNG animations into animated GIF format on Mac
- Support single conversion and batch conversion from APNG to GIF
- Three simple steps to finish conversion: import APNG files > set output path > convert
- The process is so simple that you only need a few moments to complete the task
- Show up generated files in Finder after conversion
- Good after-sale services (24/7 online customer support)
- 30-day money back guarantee
GMagon APNGToGifConverter for Mac is one of the best Mac APNG to GIF converters on the market. It batch converts APNG animations into animated GIF format in simple steps on a Mac machine. This program can intelligently import APNG files one by one or import directory and change them to Gif files quickly. It is a pretty handy app to have around if you deal with animated image files often.
Try the APNGToGifConverter for Mac now and see how it can make your job easier. Everything you need is contained in one simple installer, no additional downloads or plug-ins are required. We make it simple for you, now and later!
Using Animated GIFs
The full name of GIF is the Graphics Interchange Format. It is a bitmap image format that is widely used on the World Wide Web. GIFs are suitable for sharp-edged line art (such as logos) with a limited number of colors. This takes advantage of the format’s lossless compression, which favors flat areas of uniform color with well defined edges. Though APNG tend to be smaller, and better quality (more colors, and the ability for transparency), unfortunately it is largely unsupported. GIF’s advantages is that it is supported by practically all web browsers, can include transparent backgrounds, also supports interlacing (providing a low-resolution preview of the graphic to the viewer while it downloads), and can be used as an image map (allowing the viewer to click on the graphic as they would a regular link to another site). You definitely need this convenient GMagon APNGToGifConverter for Mac if you deal with animated image files often.
Webmasters and Designers: As well as small file sizes, GIFs also support transparent backgrounds and therefore can help show a professional look to a website with an animation over a different background. Besides, they have relatively small file sizes; this means that they can be used easily online as they can load quicker and still have a good quality.
Memes Makers: Memes are virally-transmitted cultural symbols. Memes can both be pictures and videos. Memes GIFs are popular all over the world in the Internet, and a large amount of netizen are likely to make their own unique memes. This also ties in with the fact that using GIF files can entice different, younger audiences as the children may be amused by these animations.
Small Animations and Film Clips: If you want to cut some episodes from an animation or a film and put them to other uses, APNG is tend to help users to enjoy the quick conversion experience delivered by our tool. Even for business, you can use GIFs to grab attention or show some personality in tweets, group chats and even emails.
- Processor: Intel, 64-bit processor
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.7 or above (including macOS Sierra/macOS High Sierra)
Version 3.3.0 (Build:2018-02-07)
1. Fixing the jitter of GIFs.
2. Fixing the text overflow of y-axial after the preview of converted GIFs.
3. Optimizing the user interface.
4. Optimizing the content of the Quick Start.
Version 3.2.1 (Build:2018-01-28)
1. Fixed some minor bugs.
2. [SDK] Updated SDK v20180122.10.50
3. [Kernel] Update Kernel SDK
Version 3.2.0 (20180104)
1. Added batch conversion feature.
2. Fixed some bugs.